The best meat comes from the best ranchers, not those who cut it or cook it. Many people think great steaks come from a steakhouse or a butcher shop, but the quality is created way before the meat arrives there. We offer an artisan beef that redefines Prime and Upper Choice beef with unmatched taste and flavor. Our uncompromised commitment to maintaining superior quality, out-standing marbling, and tight specification is what makes the difference. A rancher-owned, small group of artisan ranchers in Texas, Kansas and the Midwest who have dedicated their lives to breeding and producing the world’s best-tasting beef. Until now, our steaks were reserved for the country’s top chefs, to be served exclusively in just a few of the country’s best restaurants and famous steak houses. When you taste a steak like this, the unrivalled flavors, the juiciness, the melt-in-your-mouth, buttery tenderness...it’s more than a steak. It’s an experience you never forget. The Rancher Advantage These days most beef comes from feedlots. It’s mass-produced with just one goal: To keep the price down and the profit margin up. But truly great beef begins with ranchers who care more about quality than quantity. That’s our passion. We start with Angus and Berkshire cattle that we’ve carefully bred, sometimes over generations, for unsurpassed flavor and tenderness. No hormones, no force feeding, no stressful conditions. We do things the right way. And the right way takes patience. Dedication. Long days and a deep, hard-earned understanding of every little thing that goes into achieving unequaled excellence.
USDA GRADE: USDA Prime or Upper End Choice, 100% all natural Black Angus steaks raised naturally without the use of artificial growth hormones AGED: We employ a proprietary aging process for a minimum of 30-38 days to bring out the maximum flavor and tenderness in each piece of meat. HAND CUT STEAKS: Each steak is hand cut and trimmed by the same cutter we have used for over 25 years to ensure quality and proper trimming. PACKAGING: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed to preserve freshness and integrity. Steaks are flash frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed
- Sirloin Steaks: 8-16 pounds
- Rib Eye and / or New York Steaks: ~24 pounds
- Short Ribs and / or Osso Bucco: 8-16 pounds
- Roasts (Brisket, Rump Roast, London Broil, Chuck Roast, Cross-Rib Roast, Shoulder Clod): 16-24 pounds
- Steaks (Chuck Petite Tender, Eye of Round, Flank Steak, Flat Iron, Hanger Steak, Skirt Steak, Cross-Rib Steak, London Broil Steak): 20-40 pounds
- Ground Beef / Hamburger Patties / Stew Meat: ~100 pounds (Note: Ground Beef is the most common, but you may also get the other cuts)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.